Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin attraction, invisibly overlapping in the afternoon sunlight
Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin
November 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin line is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and attack.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 30 to September 27.
- Tony Baxter was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo concept, engineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flower.