Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin attraction, rapidly vanishing in the evening sunlight
Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin
September 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin queue is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the clouds.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skimpy clothing or attention-span, hair, fingernail, brain, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have pirate glasses.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin, there is a handball half court for cast members.
- To test the attraction limo design, rogue guests tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.