Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin attraction, March 7, 1967, 8:23 a.m.
Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin
April 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin queue is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cow, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- On its first decade after the park opened, the Al Weiss' Limo Toon Spin nearly was borded up.
- To test the attraction limo concept, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.