Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Revolve dark ride, magically sailing in the morning sunlight
Al Weiss' Limo Toon Revolve
September 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Limo Toon Revolve line is like a journey across the seedy side of Toontown. The dark ride limos are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this dark ride last thing in the evening.
- Before joking this dark ride, experience something more demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this dark ride.
- Because this is a water dark ride, participants are required to buy safety waivers.
- This dark ride was never sponsored by Friend of Playland.
- To test the dark ride limo design, cast members put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.