Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, March 5, 1968, 5:07 a.m.
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
August 29, 1966
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter Mickeys (according to www.CurrentCastle.com, 1975)
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- After smearing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at random.
- In 1956, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers installed an Autopia car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.