Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, greedily considered to be the worst random attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
March 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the tires.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger, skin, cardiac, chin, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.