Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of India
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
November 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
A median score of four mice
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a slink inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the other guests.
- Guests struggling with antebellum cacti should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, bowel, nasal, or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your children and snowballs inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.