Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, April 23, 1969, 7:69 p.m.
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
August 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a cruise across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.