Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
March 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven fairies (by www.MulanOnline.com)
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you won't want to remove this attraction by yourself.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from September 12 through December 27.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which an animatronic Mara can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Mad Tea Party cup on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.