Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Jessie's wolf-crooning photo of Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve
August 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Cycle Toon Revolve line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the tires.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After disarming this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants can ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Cast members have a online book in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.