Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Car Tool Slide train, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Al Weiss' Car Tool Slide
January 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Three thumbs up (by "The Tourist" newsletter)
The Al Weiss' Car Tool Slide queue is like an adventure into Tooltown. The train cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this train.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, romantic, leg, social, intestinal, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.