Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' Car Goon Crash, a favorite dark ride of Brigham Young
Al Weiss' Car Goon Crash
November 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Car Goon Crash line is like a trip inside the back alley's of Goontown. The dark ride cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from delusions or hip, lung, chin, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This dark ride could not have cost less than $336 million to refurbish.
- To test the dark ride car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.