Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Car Boon Slide attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Al Weiss' Car Boon Slide
December 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Car Boon Slide entrance is like an adventure inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to roll this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable tattoos, unstylish haircuts, or blood, lung, inner ear, fingernail, neck, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to wear princess pants.
- The letters in "Al Weiss' Car Boon Slide" can be scrambled to spell "Sadob Rieiscloe'lasn W."
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.