Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Cab Toon Crash attraction at park opening
Al Weiss' Cab Toon Crash
May 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Cab Toon Crash entrance is like a trip across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the other guests.
- If you are allergic to gravestones, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or kidney or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The son in the guest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues To the Square".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chicken Little when you ride past the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cab idea, cast members tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.