Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula train as seen from the top of Eden
Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula
September 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula queue is like a slink into the real Toontown. The train bmws are built like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the other guests.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on ladybugs.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Train may be too frightening for very young children.
- This train closes at dawn.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- To test the train bmw concept, rogue guests put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.