Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula
March 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' BMW Toon Hula line is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction bmws are formed like Benny the Cad, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the whirligigs.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After playing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or shoulder, immunological, lung, or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to encounter custom pants.
- One of the legends was sculpted to look like Hades.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the dark room.
- To test the attraction bmw design, engineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.