Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Car Tool Twist attraction during repairs
Aida's Car Tool Twist
January 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
The Aida's Car Tool Twist queue is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Tooltown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction before breakfast.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Amy photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.