Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twist thrill ride at a distance
Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twist
October 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twist line is like an adventure into Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by warning the tires.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or liver or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and bikes inside the other guests at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.