Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction during construction
Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twirl
June 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Jules Verne's frozen person is kept beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.