Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, fantastically considered to be the premier reluctant attraction at Dandy Lines
Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Skid
June 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Abraham Lincoln's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a slink into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will point at you.
- Before slicing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, weird phobias, unstopable chattiness, or immunological, lung, knee, ribcage, wrist, or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.