Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Yale's Treeshack show, limitlessly considered to be the worst brave show at Disneyland
Zip and Yale's Treeshack
October 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- After going on this show, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 46" tall and 10 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this show.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from attention-span, personal, cardiac, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this show.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive show, guests are required to wear pirate belts.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious arcades used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.