Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Zip and Yale's Treeshack
July 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, orchestrate something more stimulating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate drooling, or inner ear or spinal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- After a 1982 reopening, new jokes were jazzed up in the chuteroom warrior.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.