Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A festive view of Zip and Yale's Treehut when it's not hidden in tarps
Zip and Yale's Treehut
June 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so ominous, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- It is said that Chip's frozen caboose is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.