Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Mara's student-roaring photo of Zip and Yale's Treehut
Zip and Yale's Treehut
March 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Yale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spirit.