Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treehut attraction at night
Zip and Yale's Treehut
September 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Yale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or blood or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains exploding images.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.