Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Yale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Zip and Yale's Treehut
August 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with empty children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from September 4 to November 8.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the land turned 60.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.