Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treehut thrill ride during construction
Zip and Yale's Treehut
December 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Yale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 55".
- Maximum width 32".
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.