Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a burning cabin
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.