Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, oddly considered to be the best strange attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
March 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to get stuck on this attraction for a minute preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Walt Disney.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.