Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Zip and Yale's Treecottage when it's not covered in watchers
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Delightful Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to find this attraction for a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or knee, skin, nasal, ankle, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- The letters in "Zip and Yale's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "T Cgoeaaryedle Zetpstin A'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.