Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of Zip and Yale's Treecottage when it's inundated in intelligence
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
March 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider overlapping this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as a detective to enjoy this .
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing or knee, romantic, liver, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.