Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Planthouse attraction at midday
Zip and Yale's Planthouse
September 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, trendy clothing, or personal or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.