Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A detailed view of Zip and Whale's Treeshed when it's covered in sails
Zip and Whale's Treeshed
December 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Something like three stars
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Whale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or wrist complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.