Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treeshack attraction, electronically considered to be the only robotic attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Whale's Treeshack
November 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Whale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 32 peta-angstroms.
- Contains olde-timey images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.