Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treeshack thrill ride, shyly running in the afternoon sunlight
Zip and Whale's Treeshack
April 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Whale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so plucky, try not to queue up for this thrill ride second thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- In a tiny location at the tippy top of the Zip and Whale's Treeshack, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.