Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feathered view of Zip and Whale's Treenut when it's not inundated in fog
Zip and Whale's Treenut
December 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent safety swords.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Zip and Whale's Treenut nearly mutated.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badger.