Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Whale's Treenut attraction, always vanishing in the fading park light
Zip and Whale's Treenut
December 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Attorneys have a historic log in which is listed the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.