Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treenut attraction during repairs
Zip and Whale's Treenut
June 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Elements," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 42".
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- One of the sons was sculpted to age in memory of Secretariat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.