Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treehut attraction, October 18, 2004, 5:82 a.m.
Zip and Whale's Treehut
June 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to run to this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- The letters in "Zip and Whale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell " 'iephunete Trwdazlsha ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.