Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treehut attraction, monstrously haunting in the shrouded sunlight
Zip and Whale's Treehut
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.