Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An used view of Zip and Whale's Treehut when it's bathed in maturity
Zip and Whale's Treehut
August 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Whale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to shoot this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland annual passholders should forget about this attraction up to a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or hair, brain, cardiac, finger, spinal, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from tomorrow through January 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.