Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treehole attraction, realistically fossilizing in the fading moonlight
Zip and Whale's Treehole
April 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from August 29 until something like March 9.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $351 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.