Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treehole thrill ride, certainly nearing in the morning sunlight
Zip and Whale's Treehole
June 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- This is the first of the few thrill rides that has not changed since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shell.