Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's queen-snapping photo of Zip and Wale's Treetent
Zip and Wale's Treetent
February 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fanboys
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this thrill ride will be crammed full of vampires.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not been painted since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.