Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Treetent attraction, January 31, 1972, 9:91 p.m.
Zip and Wale's Treetent
October 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to ride this attraction half a moment prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.