Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's bug-chewing photo of Zip and Wale's Treetent
Zip and Wale's Treetent
July 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- Pregnant badgers will probably want to not ride.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this dark ride.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, participants are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.