Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Treeshed dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Wale's Treeshed
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Wale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this dark ride will be full of visiting zombies.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you'll want to peel something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- If you are patient and watch the dark ride's painted façade, you may image you saw the bioluminescent customer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.