Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Zip and Wale's Treenut when it's covered in goldfish
Zip and Wale's Treenut
April 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.