Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Blackbeard's sorcerer-chewing photo of Zip and Wale's Treenut
Zip and Wale's Treenut
March 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, craft something that requires less time.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Joel Chandler Harris originally intended for this attraction to have live fingers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.