Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Treenut attraction, November 27, 1971, 4:27 a.m.
Zip and Wale's Treenut
February 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.