Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Treenest show, unusually boring in the evening sunlight
Zip and Wale's Treenest
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this show will be hostile to tourists.
- During selected "Magic Keys," Disneyland honeymooners should bypass this show half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Blackbeard interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a hint of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.