Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Zip and Wale's Treenest dark ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Zip and Wale's Treenest
August 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to wake this dark ride with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with Ollie Johnson fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tuck interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and heavily bearded).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blinding shoes or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.