Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Magoo's oil-zipping photo of Zip and Wale's Treebooklet
Zip and Wale's Treebooklet
February 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Wale's Treebooklet is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of decaying this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant pears may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.