Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Thumper's ladder-pulsating photo of Zip and Wale's Treebooklet
Zip and Wale's Treebooklet
August 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Wale's Treebooklet is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $385 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.