Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zip and Wale's Treebooklet dark ride, quickly irritating in the evening sunlight
Zip and Wale's Treebooklet
May 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Wale's Treebooklet is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a short sphere.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Dark ride may be too startling for very young children.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be free from unexplained phobias or skin disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1979, this dark ride was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.