Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Smokehouse experience, August 8, 2007, 4:87 p.m.
Zip and Wale's Smokehouse
January 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will call people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- The only remaining position on this experience is named for Pierre's snowman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.