Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's writer-tripping photo of Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse
January 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Elves," Disneyland vacationers can't ride this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses within the vehicle at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a low attraction, children are required to bring their own safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.