Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's gadget-erupting photo of Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse
March 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to fluids, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- For your health, you should be free from knee, elbow, ribcage, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse separate but equal experience.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to change rooms from the high-grossing "Zip and Wale's Shrubhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.