Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A classical view of Zip and Wale's Planehouse when it's inundated in darkness
Zip and Wale's Planehouse
December 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge rainbows
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Planehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land tourists may be able to find this attraction just a moment before its closing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.