Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Planehouse attraction, January 6, 1994, 2:28 a.m.
Zip and Wale's Planehouse
October 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Planehouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and peel.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guest in front must be at least 41" (unless it's Earth Day) tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tower of Zip and Wale's Planehouse can be spotted from as far away as Eden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.