Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Veil's Treetent attraction, abnormally considered to be the best tropical attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Veil's Treetent
July 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have themed belts.
- Rob Roy had a secret suite hidden within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.