Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Zip and Veil's Treetent when it's inundated in fog
Zip and Veil's Treetent
November 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Veil's Treetent alternative experience.
- The explosive mouse was hand made by Mara.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.