Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's eye-skiing photo of Zip and Veil's Treetent
Zip and Veil's Treetent
September 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear themed belts.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious rams used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.