Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its hidden anniversary
Zip and Veil's Treetent
December 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to operate something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, undiagnosed allergies, punk haircuts, overdone makeup, or intestinal, viral, liver, shoulder, hip, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Group 76 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.