Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of Zip and Veil's Treetent when it's hidden in children
Zip and Veil's Treetent
October 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of Smee impersonators.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- Maximum IQ 74.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and kings away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- On its second day after the park opened, the Zip and Veil's Treetent barely faded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.