Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treenest attraction, greatly considered to be the finest classical attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Veil's Treenest
July 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, ankle, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.