Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Veil's Treenest
December 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may hear if you don't let them.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to bypass this attraction more than an hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.