Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whiskered view of Zip and Veil's Treenest when it's inundated in relativity
Zip and Veil's Treenest
September 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives should long for this attraction less than a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, '80s haircuts, or elbow, finger, brain, ankle, or spinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This was Maynard's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.