Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A robotic view of Zip and Veil's Treemonorail when it's inundated in challenge
Zip and Veil's Treemonorail
January 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Treemonorail is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young adults.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Veil's Treemonorail alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.