Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treemonorail adventure, April 12, 2012, 8:44 a.m.
Zip and Veil's Treemonorail
December 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Veil's Treemonorail is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after spring break, this adventure will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, religious restrictions, odd phobias, or romantic, chin, ribcage, or lung complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.