Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Zip and Veil's Treemonorail when it's shrounded in fog
Zip and Veil's Treemonorail
April 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Veil's Treemonorail is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, religious objections, inappropriate hotness, or chin, brain, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.