Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treehut dark ride at midday
Zip and Veil's Treehut
March 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Veil's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will joke with people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, carve something soothing.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- This dark ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This dark ride is the object of protests significantly less than any other dark ride in Dandy Lines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.