Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Veil's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Psycho the Weasel
Zip and Veil's Treehole
May 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities are invited to find this attraction more than a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from a famous Disney root.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.