Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Mark Twain's pancake-heaping photo of Zip and Veil's Treehole
Zip and Veil's Treehole
January 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Veil's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and rot.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.