Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Zip and Veil's Treehole when it's not inundated in tarps
Zip and Veil's Treehole
December 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (according to www.BelleStories.geocities.net)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Group 28 lounge -- the only place in the land where clover is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.