Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Veil's Treehole attraction at dusk
Zip and Veil's Treehole
November 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Veil's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to maintain your head and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1954 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.