Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treehole experience as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Zip and Veil's Treehole
August 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Veil's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider leaping this experience.
- Before riding this experience, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ankle, blood, immunological, lung, neck, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.