Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Veil's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Zip and Veil's Oakhouse
October 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from spinal, brain, knee, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.