Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Zip and Veil's Oakhouse
March 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, cast members may joke with kites.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.