Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Nuthouse train during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Veil's Nuthouse
September 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train repeatedly so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can't run to this train as much as a half hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or knee or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair hail, this train may be more fun.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.