Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Zip and Veil's Nuthouse
August 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.