Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Zip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Zip and Veil's Bushhouse
May 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1966, this attraction was updated to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.