Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Zip and Tale's Treeshed
September 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Tale's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland pet owners should ride this attraction less than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 10 years old to ride in back.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the land opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ron Miller when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.