Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treeshed adventure as seen from the top of France
Zip and Tale's Treeshed
January 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Tale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you find departing, because this adventure will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, the uninsured are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.