Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Tale's Treehut, a favorite adventure of Bagheera
Zip and Tale's Treehut
September 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, you will be compelled to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During any weather, this adventure may not be operating.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blade.