Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treehut attraction, December 17, 1999, 2:40 a.m.
Zip and Tale's Treehut
July 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Tale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Tale's Treehut alternative experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which an animatronic Pierre can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.