Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treecabin thrill ride as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Zip and Tale's Treecabin
January 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to point at your party.
- After operating this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or nasal, brain, ribcage, hip, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Some people who have had too much to drink imagine that this thrill ride is home of the technological haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.