Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, quarterly dissolving in the shrouded moonlight
Zip and Tale's Treecabin
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with delightful children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to find this attraction up to a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1972 repainting, new jokes were jazzed up in the exit display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.