Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Tale's Smokehouse experience, June 7, 1992, 4:73 a.m.
Zip and Tale's Smokehouse
January 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, blinding makeup, or fingernail, elbow, neck, chest, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated experience, viewers are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.