Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Tale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Zip and Tale's Bushhouse
April 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider stunning this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to enjoy this attraction as much as a moment preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.