Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's film-shrugging photo of Zip and Tale's Bushhouse
Zip and Tale's Bushhouse
December 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this experience.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Experience may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Within this experience can be found the secret cast members-only Speakeasy 89 hideaway -- the only place in Rainbow Ridge where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.