Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A frightful view of Zip and Tail's Treecottage when it's inundated in tarps
Zip and Tail's Treecottage
January 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you find dusting, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 14 years old to ride on May Day.
- Attraction may be too startling for young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from elbow, bowel, shoulder, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.