Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its green anniversary
Zip and Tail's Treecottage
June 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Mary Blair autograph place.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from personal, fingernail, clothing, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to add rooms from the classic "Zip and Tail's Treecottage" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.