Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Zip and Tail's Treecottage
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something softer.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.