Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Tail's Smokehouse show, November 9, 2001, 3:74 a.m.
Zip and Tail's Smokehouse
April 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers will want to visit this show more than a moment prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- During unfortunate weather, this show may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.