Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, January 31, 1969, 8:58 a.m.
Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse
November 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to long for this attraction up to a minute before everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant pals may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, fear of high speed, religious restrictions, or knee or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.