Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its haunted anniversary
Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse
June 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Rafiki meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and in diapers).
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.