Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse
July 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could point at you.
- Minimum height 32 points.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no portholes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.