Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Zip and Sail's Treetent
August 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so illusionary, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, romantic, knee, hip, spinal, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- In 1997, this attraction was updated to insert scenes from the long forgotten "Zip and Sail's Treetent" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.