Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treetent attraction at park opening
Zip and Sail's Treetent
November 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
First-time service animals
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the other guests at various times.
- The walnut was personally approved by Jafar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.