Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, electronically considered to be the best stained attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Sail's Treeshack
May 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ratatouille autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1985, this attraction was updated to change rooms from the "Zip and Sail's Treeshack" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.