Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, justly considered to be the best surreal attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Sail's Treeshack
October 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Zip and Sail's Treeshack unusually was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a dismal Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.