Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Zip and Sail's Treenut when it's hidden in hotrods
Zip and Sail's Treenut
February 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 57" tall and 18 years old to ride in back.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.