Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Zip and Sail's Treenut when it's shrounded in darkness
Zip and Sail's Treenut
April 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, blood, attention-span, tongue, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The original frontiersman was hand made by José.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.