Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Sail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Zip and Sail's Treenut
December 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Ub Iwerks originally intended for this attraction to showcase live photos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.