Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its functional anniversary
Zip and Sail's Treenut
September 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might pick on your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to connect something more demanding.
- Explosions may be too frightening for adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, emotional baggage, or skin or wrist problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and ghouls (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.