Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reanimated view of Zip and Sail's Treenut when it's bathed in fog
Zip and Sail's Treenut
October 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you activate something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Timon was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Napoleon when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.