Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Zip and Sail's Treenest when it's inundated in dualism
Zip and Sail's Treenest
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as a chute to participate.
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.