Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's lake-deceiving photo of Zip and Sail's Treenest
Zip and Sail's Treenest
November 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something longer.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- The letters in "Zip and Sail's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "E Setl Sierapsa Tnzdi'n."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.