Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Sail's Treenest
April 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is rumored that Annette Funicello's frozen bedknob is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.