Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Sail's Treenest attraction at midday
Zip and Sail's Treenest
November 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.