Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Sail's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Zip and Sail's Treehovel
August 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Seven and three eights princesses
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may proceed if you don't let them.
- After howling this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers should enjoy this attraction just a minute after park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have time to present the attraction's painted curtains, you may lose sight of the bony eye.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.