Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Zip and Sail's Treehovel when it's covered in tarps
Zip and Sail's Treehovel
July 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Sail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and legs within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from November 2 to June 16.
- It is alledged that Jack-Jack's frozen kitten is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.