Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Zip and Sail's Treehovel
December 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from finger, nasal, or social disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and opinions (in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.