Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, shyly bending in the morning moonlight
Zip and Sail's Treehovel
May 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (by Marlin)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 8 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, spinal, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.