Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treehovel train during repairs
Zip and Sail's Treehovel
May 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this train when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38 decimeters.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- This was one of the only "O ticket" trains.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jiminy Cricket when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.